[time-nuts] Fluke PM6681 'fault' or 'characteristic'?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue May 30 08:56:22 EDT 2017

Hi Ed,

Looks kind of reasonable. Signal level and slow phase-drift can
illustrate some interesting properties which is sometimes hidden.

You have cross-talk and that can interact in interesting ways. You
mention low signal levels, and well, this would be consistent with that.

You should square the signal up using gain, stage. See the Wentzel
approach, as being used at the clock input of the TAPR TADD-2 for instance.

Cheers,
Magnus