[time-nuts] Recommendation for cheap GBIP adapter for Linux

Tim Lister listertim at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 15:29:38 EST 2017

On Nov 18, 2017 11:05, "Attila Kinali" <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

Hi,

I have a need for a GBIP adapter that I can use with Linux.
It shouldn't be too expensive, but I rather spend a few bucks
more for ease of use. Where "ease of use" means I don't have
problems with weird drivers on Linux (Windows doesn't matter at all).
I do not mind writing my own read-out software (that's quickly and
easily done). What would people here recommend?

As mentioned by others the Prologix works fine in e.g. Timelab but is not
supported by NI VISA code or things like the linux-gpib code.

Tim

                        Attila Kinali