[time-nuts] Input filter for data logger

Vlad time at patoka.org
Sun Nov 19 21:19:38 EST 2017

On 2017-11-19 20:20, Mark Sims wrote:
> Here are Wenzel's input circuits:
> http://www.wenzel.com/documents/waveform.html
>
> The TAPR TICC uses a slightly modified version of the two transistor
> circuit.
>
> Also check out the LPRO-101 manual for their versions of the single
> CMOS gate squarer.  One thing they do is add an RC filter to the CMOS
> gate power supply.

Thanks for the link. Actually I am using Wenzel two transistors in my
other project. Works great. This time I tried to use LPRO-101. But that
one is to "square" outputs from MV89 OCXO. MCU like it.
I am wandering, if it can it be an issue, if I am using the same 74AC04
for all three purposes:

1. 1PPS to control the DAC
2. OCXO to feed the MCU
3. Input from DUT