[time-nuts] Allan variance by sine-wave fitting

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 23 08:13:56 EST 2017

Hi

One other side to this:

There are a number of papers out there on this basic technique (ADC frequency
measurement). There are a number of commercial products that do ADEV
and other measurements this way. It might be a good idea to at least mention
them. It would be even better to look at the sort of accuracy they achieve.

Bob