[time-nuts] Some more info on the 5065A optical unit

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Nov 27 12:47:03 EST 2017

Hi

If the coil form really is plain old cardboard. I wonder what the impact
of humidity is? With the heat rise and all the packing, it’s going to be
a pretty indirect effect. It might be an issue on a unit that had been stored
powered off for a number of years. Straight cardboard *is* an issue on
RF coils in humidity.

Bob