[time-nuts] Surplus Symmetricom SA.22c data

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 17:52:06 EST 2017

I highly doubt that the SA22.c is good enough to warrant any special enclosure treatment.  It is basically an X72.  Those frequency offsets are in line with what I have seen with X72's, but the ones in the E-9 range seem a bit high.   Lady Heather has a routine where you can input a 1PPS signal and let it run for a few hours and it will set the DDS tuning word.  It also has a disciplining routine for use with units that don't have the later firmware.

I hope to be able to do a SA22 adapter board for my X72 signal breakout board.   The main issue is working out how to handle that bastard connector that sits in the middle of the baseplate.   I did just do an adapter board for the Spectrtime SRO100 Rb and am looking at doing one for the LPFRS.