[time-nuts] Trimble Mini-T Timing Glitches

Keith Loiselle keith.loiselle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 14:35:55 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

I have heard reports of Trimble Mini-T timing glitches with offsets of 1ms
lasting for about 30 seconds several times during the past week.  Some of
the dates and times reported are at various locations include:

23/11/2017, approx 11:00 UTC

29/11/2017, approx 11:00 UTC

30/11/2017, approx 12:00 UTC

We have not observed glitches with any of the equipment we have running,
but we have not had any Trimble units running during the past week.  Has
anyone else observed similar glitches recently with Trimble or other GPS
equipment?

Thanks,

Keith