[time-nuts] Rubidium freq standard - temperature

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:24:42 EST 2017

Jerry
I have some dribs and drabs of details on the units I have. Happy to send
whatever I have to you directly. Suspect its to large for FEBO. What I can
tell is they must have been considered quite good and for military use. I
haven't run mine alot because I was concerned about the temp like you. Nor
have I really dug in. They just worked from day one.
Granted maybe better if I look at the caps. The good thing about the unit
is the connector is clearly labeled with the pin functions. So I was able
to operate them right out of the hamfest. As I recall these were very very
inexpensive.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL