[time-nuts] S200 PS

Lists lists at g1fef.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 17:20:01 EDT 2017

I should have said, I’m based in the UK, so pointers to US suppliers aren’t much help, but thanks for taking the time to reply.

I’ve replaced the opto-coupler, it was an 817 device, got a couple off ebay brand new for pennies, still not working though :-(

I’ve also ordered a new MOS FET which should be here by the weekend, so we’ll see if that helps. At this rate It will be a whole new PSU by the time I replace the faulty part! Assuming of course it’s not the transformer, in which case I’m stuffed.

The problem with buying a new PSU is finding one that fits, all the ones with suitable outputs I’ve found so far are the wrong shape/size.

Regards,
Chris