[time-nuts] Weird GPSDO behavior - update

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 11:30:00 EDT 2017

There is apparently a way to update the Tbolt firmware.  Several years ago a Chinese seller of Tbolts was selling units that he upgraded the firmware from v2.xx to v3.xx     He may have pulled a new firmware chip and dumped the image and re-programmed the older ones externally or used JTAG,  but that seems like a lot of work for minimal gain.