[time-nuts] Phase Noise Modeling in SPICE

Ulrich Rohde ka2weu at aol.com
Sun Oct 22 18:31:33 EDT 2017

Eric has done a lot of excellent work, I know his presentations . While I do no always agree with the ADS approach and use my own software the ADS is a very good all-round CAD microwave CAD tool. More on the topic addressed you will find under

http://www.microwavejournal.com/articles/29151-noise-analysis-then-and-today

Ulrich