[time-nuts] HP 5335A Question

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Tue Oct 31 13:17:23 EDT 2017

Hi,

The HP5335A with it’s about 1 ns single-shot resolution is with 9 digits at 1 s. The beauty of it is how you just turn a knob to balance read-out speed vs. resolution. It remains one of the user-friendliest counters I’ve worked with.

The averaging allows to extend beyond the time-base length, but that’s where I prefer to move over to TimeLab instead.

Cheers,
Magnus