[time-nuts] HP-531xx calibrator nearing completion

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Fri Sep 8 21:59:10 EDT 2017

On Fri, September 8, 2017 5:15 pm, Charles Steinmetz wrote:
> Depending on your application and its tolerance for jitter/PN, you may
> want to use a fast analog comparator to do the initial sine-square
> conversion.

I think there have been several discussions on squaring circuits, I was
more interested in the XOR doubler.  That seems like it might be pretty
simple to implement since I will have power supplies for CMOS gates easily
available.  I don't remember seeing discussions on that technique.

--
Chris Caudle