[time-nuts] True Position GPSDP + Rb X72

ewkehren ewkehren at AOL.com
Sun Sep 24 01:06:36 EDT 2017

Starting with a 10 second clean up loop for a FEI 5680/GPSDO to now 600 Seconds using Wenzel's j circuit for the Tbolt we have a variety of boards. I am presently out of country but when back will gladly attach some board designs, material cost is minimal  if there is interest.Bert Kehren

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net> Date: 9/23/17  9:39 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com> Cc: hmurray at megapathdsl.net Subject: Re: [time-nuts] True Position GPSDP + Rb X72

kb8tq at n1k.org said:
> If the main use is feeding test gear (and not direct synthesis) an Rb may do
> pretty well. Most instruments assume a dirty reference signal and clean it
> up internally.

What's the bandwidth on the typical cleanup PLL?  How well does that match
the noise from a Rb?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.