[time-nuts] TS2100: List of root commands?

Gerhard Wittreich gerhard at wittreich.org
Thu Apr 5 19:06:38 EDT 2018

Bruce,

The model originally spec'd for the TS-2100 MTI 240-0530-D
*.*
Here is the MRTG trace. Had a power failure in July and it settled from a
previous 36 to a new 3.  These are not absolute values but offset by 47640
to amplify the scale or changes of 1 in 65535 would not be visible.
Therefore, the current register reads 47643.