[time-nuts] Weird Stuff Warehouse shutting down

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 17:19:37 EDT 2018

Really appreciate the video of Apex. I don't think words describe it very
well.
But everything is there and whats more interesting is if you are looking
for something they do have a pretty good idea of the location. Especially
if it has any value like new BNC connectors.
The time I went there I was dressed for business. Wrong attire. But I did
see the nooks and cranny's mentioned.
Never ripped my shirt and I did use the step ladders that get you to the
top rows.
But what seems to happen is your eyeballs simply get overloaded. Most gear
is on its side so that makes it harder to read.
Then the fact that its going to be tough to ship really puts a kink in the
digging.
No matter a really great video of the place.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL