[time-nuts] Cheap jitter measurements

Tisha Hayes tisha.hayes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 22:52:19 EDT 2018

" I appreciate that the clock-blessed may have doubts about the truth of his
sources. But the fact is, you need a larger sample size to better estimate
error. The man who is happy in his ignorance has not considered that
calibrated doubt can be more satisfying than unjustified certainty."
Just like being trapped in a speeding car with the in-laws; Time is
relative. And even if you are in a localized frame of reference it never
goes faster.

*Ms. Tisha Hayes*