[time-nuts] Dual GPSDO - any advantage?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 11:23:39 EDT 2018

--

> Clint. M0UAW IO83

I'm VERY skeptical too of the item

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Trimble-GPS-Receiver-GPSDO-10MHz-1PPS-GPS-Disciplined-Clock-sine-and-square-wave/273145006434

I have bought 10, on the assumption if they don't show up, I will get my
money back. Note the seller has a feedback of zero, and had not been
registered that long. So I'm thinking there's a 95% chance its a scam.

Also listed by the same seller is a rubidium source

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-FE-5650A-OPTION-58-RUBIDIUM-FREQUENCY-STD-FREQUENCY-ELECTRONICS-INC/273145001650

which looking nothing like one.

Perhaps with hindsight, I wish I had not ordered 10, but then I would kick
myself if I did not order them, and find out later they are genuine.

Dave