[time-nuts] WWVB Time

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:56:39 EDT 2018

Did you move it near a desktop PC or other computer, or move a desktop, or
other PC, video screen or switching power supply in the vicinity of the
Symmetricom or WWVB antenna?

I am learning the hard way that PC and LED/LCD video screens are horrible
generators of noise in the LF spectrum.

--- Graham

==