[time-nuts] WWVB information

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 18:16:45 EDT 2018

Hal when I was building de-psk-ers and such I have to say I did not see the
imbalance. It looked pretty solid in timing.
The fact that at each minute for the first number of seconds the phase is
actually fixed just before the preamble is useful.
It clears out any possible buildup if it existed.
Also unless I used a number of tricks like de-psk-rs and fixed carrier
insertion none of my spectracoms. True Times would decode time. I am east
cost US so quite far away from wwvb. I believe simple tricks by others far
closer actually do work.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL