[time-nuts] Pack Rat GPS receiver project

Ben Hall kd5byb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:48:24 EDT 2018

On 4/17/2018 5:12 PM, donandarline at gmail.com wrote:
> I’m looking for the Hex files for the Pack Rat GPS receiver project.
> If any body has them, I sure would appreciate a copy.
> I found an old post on here that showed Ben Hall had the code and would share it with others off line
> But I have no way to get hold of him.

Good evening all!

I just sent Don the two hex files.  If anyone else would like a copy,
feel free to holler at me off list.

I'll even include the Arduino code I wrote from scratch (more or less)
for the Trueposition units as long as you promise not to make too much
fun of how awful it really is!  ;)  I am *not* a programmer...just a guy
who wanted to play with Arduino and learn something which I did.

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb