[time-nuts] Nice Dual mixer and 2 channel counter for DMTD work

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 06:12:32 EDT 2018

Attached is a picture of the D/M as we use it. Corby has added things making it difficult to see. Only thing missing is Offset OCXO.
We have worked off list with some members and have run out of boards. Juerg is working with a German time nut on fine tuning Riley, just very minor. Boards will be ordered within a week. Once we have results we will gladly share info.
The ping pong counter is implemented in a gate array. My first time nut project was a NBS dual mixer and 4 channel counter. Once I met Juerg we switched to G/A and Riley.  Better results. The biggest advantage with the Altera G/A is that when you make mistakes you do not have to wait for new boards.
Recently I decided to go back to discrete IC's in case some where interested. Did a board that would have to be checked. I asked Corby to mention the project to gauge interest. Based on the response  that project is on hold.
Bert Kehren