[time-nuts] Ref Voltage for GPSDO?

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Thu Apr 19 13:34:20 EDT 2018

I've been trying to use an Oscilloquartz 8663 in my recently resurrected
Shera GPSDO, but the built in V ref of the 8663 has major random
instabilities.  I've tried another (MTI) ocxo in it's place but that one
has galloping ageing problems (the equivalent of 10 to 20 milliHertz per
day) and no sign of slowing down after several weeks.

Can someone recommend a simple and stable source of around 7 Volts so I
can use the (well aged and very stable) 8663?

Thanks,

Dan