[time-nuts] LEA-6T TCXO measurements

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Apr 26 08:36:42 EDT 2018

Hi

What you are looking at appear to be sawtooth jumps. Simply put, the module is
looking at the closest edge on the TCXO to do it’s timing. When the device drifts,
it can “slip” to another cycle. If you watch the PPS out, there are also artifacts that
result from this process operating in a non-ideal fashion. Lots of details on that in
the archives.

Bob