[time-nuts] nuts about position

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Apr 26 08:42:58 EDT 2018

Hi

On something like a phone, you are likely looking at a combination of what the
phone does and a contribution from “the cloud”. Part of that cloud contribution
depends a bit on the carrier and how well they are doing their part of things. In
one area you might have surveyed towers and a full GPS / Glonass synthesis.
If you bought your service from Crazy Bob, there may be no local correction
information. Forget about GPS / Glonass in that case (at least in the US).

Bob