[time-nuts] Receiving the MSF time signal on cheap radio modules

Deirdre O'Byrne deirdre.dub at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 15:14:13 EST 2018

I used this cheap (but good for the price!) signal analyser -

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Hobby-Components-UK-USB-24M-8CH-24MHz-Logic-Analyser/161309221423?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I used sigrok to do the recording -

https://www.sigrok.org/

Let me know if you collect some data - I'd be interested in seeing your
results!