[time-nuts] eBay GPS antenna test results.

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 09:07:51 EST 2018

I opened a "Not as listed" case and heard back from the seller. They said
that the antenna is definitely 3.3 to 18 volts and have sold several that
are in operation. They wanted to know specifically how I tested the
antenna, why I thought it shorted, and if I actually ever hooked it to a
GPS receiver. I answered as best I could but haven't heard anything
further. eBay seems to like pictures or videos. Though problematic, I
suppose I could take some pictures. I offered to do so in my response to
the seller. They do seem a bit more responsive to buyer complaints than in
previous years. I recently ordered a 64 Gb micro SD card from a US based
seller. I got a message from eBay stating that they had removed the listing
but that everything should be OK. I never received the SD card, and after a
month, checked PayPal and saw that I had been charged for it. I contacted
eBay and they refunded my money the next day.