[time-nuts] eBay GPS antennas

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Feb 17 17:29:00 EST 2018

As I was saying, indeed.

There is a huge difference between affordable gear and cutting edge gear
in price and performance.

With GLONASS there are several extra biases to worry about.

It would be nice if prices of these things could drop. Already having
GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU on my mobile phone shows we move along
already.

Cheers,
Magnus