[time-nuts] Symmetricom 58532A GPS Antenna : Launch3 Surplus

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Feb 18 12:44:13 EST 2018

Hi

One of the other variables in all this is the type of coax you use. The “best
stuff” is flooded with silicon goop that is an absolute mess to deal with.
It also will have a jacket on it that withstands UV better than the typical
stuff. You may or may not need the UV protection, but you get it anyway.

No, this will not help the innards of the antenna. Water (and salt and whatever ..)
moves both ways from the connector.

Bob