[time-nuts] Datum TymServe TS2000 Manual now available

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 23:19:47 EST 2018

 Hello Time-Nuts,

Greg Dowd, one of the original engineers on the Datum TS2000 (and
still with Symmetricom/MicroSemi), really came through!  He found a CD
with the TS2000 manual, and converted the Word Perfect file to a PDF.
With his permission, I have uploaded the file to the KO4BB web site
(it should currently be in the recent uploads section).

It has now become obvious why I was having difficulty finding the
serial commands to set up the unit, because there are none.  The front
panel menu is the only way to set the unit up.  The only thing the
serial port is used for is to output an ASCII string of the time once
per second (that can be turned on and off).

Regards,
Skip Withrow