[time-nuts] FRK

Arnold Tibus arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Sun Feb 25 11:04:45 EST 2018

Bert, you may upload it to this directory, which timenuts can then
access and download as well, using this directory also:
https://my.hidrive.com/share/5fohndsi4k
The up- and downloads are much faster and there is no Mbit limit.
I will keep it open for a while. Give me a note if this ok for you.
Try it.
Of course, from time to time I will clean up a bit.

Regards,

Arnold, DK2WT