[time-nuts] FRK

ewkehren ewkehren at AOL.com
Tue Feb 27 05:51:39 EST 2018

Thank you Attila, I have seen many FRK`and M 100 but not one like yours. Some boards are very different and it is very difficult  to get proper documentation.Bert Kehren

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> Date: 2/27/18  5:30 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] FRK
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 20:04:56 -0800
"Tom Van Baak" <tvb at LeapSecond.com> wrote:

> Bert's M100 Rb teardown photos are now here:
>
> http://leapsecond.com/bert/m100.htm

For those, who would like to see the rest of M100/FRK,
I just took pictures of my FRK-L that was sitting on my
desk for way too long:

http://time.kinali.ch/Efratom_FRK-L/

Yes, there are only the pictures of the four PCBs from outside.
I didn't want to take the FRK further appart, as that would
require a soldering iron, and I really should be doing something
else.

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.