[time-nuts] FRK

ewkehren ewkehren at AOL.com
Tue Feb 27 10:52:08 EST 2018

Which one are you talking aboutBert Kehren

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: paul swed <paulswedb at gmail.com> Date: 2/27/18  9:26 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] FRK
Thanks for the pictures.
Curious on the rb lamp.
There seem to be 2 pins from the side. Is that a lamp start igniter?
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL