[time-nuts] PRS10 Information and help needed

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:55:30 EST 2018

Hi Arnold;

If you compare the 10MHz to another standard it will most likely show the quartz is in free run. Since quartz acts as a fly wheel for the rubidium the output would look good from all other aspects (Amplitude and Spectral Purity). So it appear to me you are experiencing an issue with the Rubidium Section.

I hope that helps.

Cheer;

Thomas Knox