[time-nuts] PRS10 Information and help needed

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Wed Feb 28 17:16:02 EST 2018

Hi Arnold,
  It looks like your oscillator is locked to the rubidium and it is configured to lock to an incoming PPS sig, but the TT value is null, so maybe you have forgotten to connect the GPS? Or maybe to the wrong connector? Check the PPS in to see if you have a good signal.
I don’t know about the ranges of the ad5,ad9 values. Yours are a little  lower than the one I have been looking at?
regards,
Mike