[time-nuts] Stable32 now available

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 2 06:05:52 EST 2018

Hi,

Very cool. That I ended up paying for my copy is another thing.

Now, the code needs to be maintained. I personally also would like to
see it run natively on Linux, it does run on Linux under Wine.

The best way to maintain the code would be for UFFC to put it on github,
preferably with a suitable license. That way a shared community of
people can contribute to it. I think we have enough experienced
programmers here to nurture such a project over time.

If we do that, I think Bill and UFFC will get the best support into the
future from the community.

Cheers,
Magnus