[time-nuts] Skilled Math Editor(s) Needed

Bill Hawkins bill.iaxs at pobox.com
Wed Jan 3 01:27:37 EST 2018

Friends in time,

Perry has apparently reached a major change in his life, perhaps because
of a doctor's diagnosis - but there are zillions of other reasons. It
seems to me that he is looking for someone to pick up his project and
run with it.

Advising him on the ways he could continue is probably not useful. He
needs someone to take the baton and take it further.

I say this as one who has downsized by 75% in order to move into a life
care community after my wife and I had cancer scares and no long term
care insurance.

A cousin was the copy editor for Gone With the Wind and other Doubleday
books. I seem to have inherited some of those genes. But I can't tell a
bad equation from a good one, and my French ended in High School.

Happy new year to the best list on the Internet.

Bill Hawkins