[time-nuts] Skilled Math Editor(s) Needed

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 3 02:20:53 EST 2018

Hi Perry,

I have done the exercise on another book.

The copyright holder released the material under Creative Commons
license, so that helped to remove any issues and let us focus on the
content.

We put it on github and from the OCR original I did a translation into
LaTeX. Even on the third or is it fourth run-through we still fix OCR
issues and original faults.

The benefit of using github and a good license is that we got folks
joining us as we where working, some have done minor contributions and
others have just joined the theme, contributing on stuff they feel they
can contribute. One for instance just reviews text, but oh what he
contributes to clean things out. It turns out to have been a very
efficient way of operating. For some stuff I have done some
heavy-lifting to resolve issues, and others have then come in to clean
up stuff. I have then tried to have people focused on the right tasks.
Others come in to focus on the layout of the book, being skilled in
Layout and LaTeX.

This is the way forward for projects like this.

Cheers & 73,
Magnus SA0MAD