[time-nuts] Stable32 now available

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Fri Jan 5 10:13:47 EST 2018

On 5 January 2018 at 14:21, Graham <planophore at aei.ca> wrote:

> Lulu is currently having a promotion with free postage for those
> contemplating ordering a copy of the manual from Lulu.
>
> Get free mail or 50% off ground shipping!
> Use promo code *SHIPIT2018*
> Expires Jan 8 at 11:59 pm ET
>

> http://www.lulu.com/shop/william-riley/stable32-user-manual/
> paperback/product-3507840.html
>
> Lulu frequently has specials, sometimes a percentage discount plus reduced
> or no shipping.
>
> https://www.lulu.com/
>
> cheers, Graham

Thank you for that.

I entered the code, and it worked, but then I see a notice that promotion
codes CAN be combined with other promotion codes! That seems unusual, as
most places only let you use one promo code. Anyway, a quick Google

https://couponfollow.com/site/lulu.com?ref=3497047

and I found another code for Lulu. First I tried JAN15, but that was
rejected. Then I tried FWD15, and that was accepted. So with the
combination of FWD15 and SHIPIT2018, it cost me a total of just £10.39
(GBP) with free shipping.

I did not bother trying any more codes, but perhaps with patience, the cost
could be reduced even more, but I was more than happy to pay that.

Dave