[time-nuts] Anyone have a working HP-113AR/BR Clock?

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:54:37 EST 2018

Yeah, me too! I worked for that division of HP (02 Frequency and Time)
beginning in late 1972, several years after the division moved out of Palo
Alto and became the Santa Clara Division. Stuff like the 113AR was 'way
beyond my means, of course. I knew a few people who dated from the real
early days of HP, guys like Marv Wilrodt, who could remember back to the
earliest days of the company. I suppose they're all dead and gone, a pity.

Jeremy

Sent from my iPad 4.