[time-nuts] trimble Thunderbolt, how to get 25 or 27 mHz from it??

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Mon Jan 8 08:14:16 EST 2018

Hello Bruce, Sorry, this went to you direct as well, in error.

Thanks for the very fast reply! Would it be possible to use one of
these frequency multiplier IC's? Sounds simpler, but maybe there are
down sides?

http://uk.farnell.com/on-semiconductor/nb3n502dg/pll-clock-multiplier-8soic/dp/2101849

--
       Best Regards,