[time-nuts] Symmetricom SA22.c signal breakout board

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 00:58:48 EST 2018

I have now done a breakout PCB that allows the SA22.c rubidium oscillator to be connected to my X72 BNC connector board (with BNCs for the 10 MHz sine wave, ACMOS output, PPS input, PPS output, EFC input).

I have the prototype sent off to OSHPARK.  Should be here in a couple of weeks. I'd like to get a feel for how many to build.  If interested, contact me off-list.   I'm shooting for a price of around $30-$35 plus shipping.

BTW,  I also have a breakout board set now available for the Spectratime SRO100 and SRO70.

Next up will be one for the LPFRS, which should also work with the LPRO (the LPRO does not have a serial port).  It will have a PICDIV for doing a 1PPS output.