[time-nuts] SI5328

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Jan 22 12:43:39 EST 2018

Hoi Bert,

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 06:34:42 -0500
ew via time-nuts <time-nuts at febo.com> wrote:

> In my opinion the SI 5328 is worth looking at for time nut application, like
> offset frequency. My problem is solder ability. Does any one know a source
> for an evaluation board or as an alternative a source that would do a small
> volume assembly?

As others have written, an eval board is available.

There are many small volume assmebly houses available. But the problem
is that you will have setup costs in the order of at least 100-300€,
even if you go to China. So, producing lots of less than 10 is not economical,
probably should aim for 100.

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.