[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt Issue

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sat Jan 27 10:47:23 EST 2018

I agree with Bert.

I remember an issue with another OCXO where the output coupling capacitor connection failed and outputs were low.  Opening the OCXO and resoldering the connection returned the output to normal.  Morion I think.

I've never heard of this issue with the Trimble but not to say it couldn't happen.

Found a link.

https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2013-November/081126.html

Good luck.

Joe