[time-nuts] HP 5372A TIA Question

Adam MacDonald calvinf15 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 2 22:09:51 EDT 2018

Thanks Gents,
I ran the additional tests recommended by Poul and Magnus and I concur that the interpolator board is not the likely culprit.  I reversed the input cables as well as the pods in separate experiments to rule out those contributors with no different results.  I thought it may be a trigger circuit error so I fed the inputs with a locked TTL signal rather than a sine wave using Manual Trigger with no difference.  It seems to be a coarse count error so I'll investigate the start/stop logic chain.

Adam