[time-nuts] Raw phase data of super-5065

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Fri Jun 8 10:36:08 EDT 2018

   Hi Adrian,
   as you know, to get real data up to 100K sec range, you should acquire at least 500K 1M sec.
   I say this from my personal experience. Soon I will have my 30 days run for both the A and B version of the HP5065.
   Very interesting the response of the GPSDO in the range 1 to 100 sec that I had never had the chance to see for lack of an instrument as your A7.
   ciao,
   Luciano

   Da "time-nuts" time-nuts-bounces at febo.com
   A time-nuts at febo.com
   Cc
   Data Fri, 8 Jun 2018 15:46:50 +0200
   Oggetto Re: [time-nuts] Raw phase data of super-5065
   This is a 6 days run of a modified 5065'B' against GPS.

   Adrian