[time-nuts] Affordable PoE 6-digit time displays?

David Andersen dave.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 21:15:46 EDT 2018

I'd hoped that ebay or aliexpress would yield a bounty given how seemingly
simple these are, but I'm drawing a blank (and finding a lot of $300+ new
options).  Anyone have a favorite source for either flat wall-mount or
rackmount displays that will pull from an NTP/SNTP/whatever server?

(if wall-mount, PoE is optimal).  Used good.  Cheap good.  Looks good next
to my random collection of antiquated time measurement gear provides
amusement value but isn't really critical. :-)

Thanks!

  -Dave