[time-nuts] Setting Z3801 date

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 19:40:31 EST 2018

My Z3801A happily accepted a recent year (2016?) when it rolled over.   You have to do the power-down,   disconnect antenna, send corrected date, power down, connect antenna, power up sequence.   I don't think the updated date appears until the unit starts tracking satellites again.

Or, Lady Heather will detect rolled over date errors and correct them.

The latest Lady Heather v6 version can echo all the  receiver data as NMEA strings to another serial port or TCP/IP connection with the (date/time corrected.