[time-nuts] WWV or Net Clock controlled oscillator

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 18:24:31 EST 2018

Donald,

I'm interested to hear more about the Maas-Rowe controller. I presume
something that plays a fixed peal on the chimes ?

I found another You-tube video where someone was describing a set of
chimes, but it had a tube amplifier and a small manual keyboard. He didn't
describe any sort of automatic player, and from the age of the system I
would imagine it would have been semi-mechanical, like a player piano.

How does the controller you  are restoring operate ?