[time-nuts] Z3801A OCXO manual trimming

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:56:59 EST 2018

Crazy thought.Could you just force a DC offset into the EFC assuming the
internal varicap is not out of range.
It would be simply adding a resistor to pull up or down to see if you can
get a bit of pull and allow the dac to move back in range a bit. Its a band
aid.
I know its sort of crazy. But ripping the oven apart really is no fun at
all.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL